Pre & Post Spray Tan
Exfoliation is KEY! Ninety percent of the time, spray tans are blotchy or uneven. The service is often compromised because of lack of preparation before applying the spray tan solution. To ensure an even tan and even fading, please prepare your skin accordingly by following the recommended steps below.
- Exfoliate forty-eight hours before the spray tan reservation. Hands, wrists, elbows, knees and feet are key areas not to miss!
- Waxing or shaving should be done the day before a spray tan reservation.
- Come with a clean face, free of make-up. Perfume, deodorant and/or body lotion is also discouraged. Anything topical on the skin will compromise the spray tan.
- Wear loose fitting, dark clothes. The cosmetic bronzer may get on your clothes, but it will wash out without staining.
Post Spray Tan
Please consider the following protocol once the spray tan is applied.
- Do not allow the spray tan to get wet for at least six hours post tanning appointment. By doing so, the longevity of the spray tan will be affected and the tan may be blotchy or uneven.
- It is best to wait twelve to twenty-four hours before showering and avoid harsh soaps.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer every day to keep the skin hydrated and prolong your tan.